RoOUG TechSession #37 online
Datorita situatiei curente, evenimentul va fi online si se va desfasura in data de 14 Mai 2020.
27 Februarie 2020 14 Mai 2020, Romanian Oracle User Group a pregătit un nou eveniment dedicat utilizatorilor de produse Oracle .
Agenda va fi următoarea:
- 18: 30 – 19:30 – Comparing Oracle Database Performance in the Cloud – Julian Dontcheff
- The presentation covers 2 main topics: (1) why to use Oracle Autonomous Database in the Cloud (2) how Oracle Autonomous Database performance compares to other major databases in the Cloud
- Julian Dontcheff is the Global Database Lead of Accenture and has more than 30 years of database experience. He is the first Oracle Certified Master in Europe (back in 2002) and he is also an Oracle ACE Director.
- 19:30 – 20:30 – Python for Oracle Db Apps – Radu Parvu
- A practical introduction to the full-featured Python cx_Oracle interface for Oracle Database .We present cx_Oracle installation and configuration tips and shows how to use SQL and PL/SQL in applications for efficient data insertion and retrieval. Attend this session to learn bulk loading techniques and how to handle LOBs. Also find out how to write functional, high-performance database programs. For those who are already familiar with cx_Oracle, you will discover best practices for working with Oracle Database.
- Radu Parvu has over 19 years of experience in various database projects (mainly Oracle but other DBMS, too. Radu holds License (one degree over Bachelor) of Engineering in Technological Physics from University of Bucharest.
- Data migrations, database upgrades, backups, cloning and recovery Oracle installation, configuration, patching and database tuning Data Replication: Golden Gate, Advanced and materialized view replication Very large databases and Enterprise Manager Grid Control (OEM 12c Cloud Control) HA: Real Application Clusters & Oracle Data Guard Database design, Master data management, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing: Exadata ETL data: export/import, SQL*Loader and Oracle Data Pump MAA and DR: Maximum Availability Architecture and DR
Pentru a participa vă rugăm să vă înregistrați trimițând un email cu subiectul TechSession37-Inscriere la adresa email@example.com, specificând Numele , Compania, Telefon, Poziția Ocupata în companie sau completand urmatorul formular.